Connecticut Car Accident Lawyers
The injuries you face after a car accident can have a ripple effect across your entire life. Medical bills can begin piling up, and everyday expenses may become overwhelming if you are unable to work after a crash. In addition to the physical pain you’re dealing with, the emotional and financial stress can be a huge burden on you and your family.
At Kocian Law Group, we take that burden off you. Our experienced Connecticut car accident attorneys provide personalized, skillful, and expeditious service to relieve the pressures of pursuing a personal injury claim. From the time you hire us through the conclusion of your case, we will guide you every step of the way and manage all the details so you can focus on what is most important ─ your recovery.
Call our law office today at 860-730-6100 or contact us online to talk to one of our compassionate Connecticut car accident lawyers about the specifics of your case. We are here to listen to your story, answer your questions, and provide the support you need. Please reach out now to schedule your free consultation.
Let Our Car Accident Lawyers
Take the Pressure Off You
For decades, our dedicated team of skilled lawyers, compassionate paralegals, and highly trained legal staff has been making a difference in the lives of accident victims. We believe that our job entails more than providing stellar legal representation. We act as a comprehensive support system for our clients, making every step of the recovery process easier for them.
When you put your trust in the team at Kocian Law Group, you can expect that we will:
- Meet with you on your schedule, including in the evenings or over the weekend
- Thoroughly evaluate your claim and take the time to answer all your questions in a free, no-obligation consultation
- Launch an immediate investigation of the auto accident scene to collect photos, video surveillance, witness statements, police accident reports, and all other available evidence
- Identify all potential sources of compensation, including reviewing your own insurance coverage
- Keep track of all your medical records and help you find highly qualified medical specialists if you are struggling to get the treatment you need
- Work with experts in the field to determine how your injury will affect you ─ and cost you ─ in the long run
- Advocate aggressively for maximum payment to you, whether that comes in the form of a car accident settlement or a court award
Throughout the duration of your case, our attorneys will stay in communication with you to ensure you know that progress is being made on your claim. We also ask that you call us anytime with questions, as we are always here to help. And whenever you need to drop off paperwork or pick up a check, you are welcome to use our drive-thru to save time and get on with your day!
Our Car Accident Attorneys Demand
Full Compensation for Crash Victims
When someone else’s negligence has caused you harm, you should not be forced to pay for their mistakes. An experienced Connecticut car accident lawyer from Kocian Law Group will meticulously document the losses you have suffered, both in the form of bills as well as those less tangible forms of loss.
Depending on the circumstances of your car accident case, we may demand compensation for:
- Emergency medical treatment after the crash
- Ongoing medical bills for follow-up care
- Surgery and hospitalization costs
- Rehabilitation expenses, such as for physical and occupational therapy
- Medication costs
- Future anticipated health care expenses related to your injuries
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity for the future
- Damage to your vehicle
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages related to the loss of a loved one
One of the questions many people ask when they meet with us is: How much is my car accident claim worth? The answer to this question is going to come with time. It will take time to truly understand how your injuries are affecting you, and will continue to affect you down the line.
Although we understand that a quick settlement check may be tempting, it is crucial that we are thorough in evaluating your losses so you are not left with unexpected financial burdens in the future. Ultimately, we are looking out for your future when we are crafting your claim for compensation.
What If There Is No Insurance or Not Enough
to Cover a Claim?
Being hurt in a car accident is scary enough, but learning that the other driver did not have insurance or did not have enough coverage makes the whole situation seem bleaker.
Our car accident attorneys in Connecticut will fight to protect you in instances where the person who injured you was uninsured or underinsured:
- If you are struck by a motor vehicle driven by an uninsured driver, we can make a claim on your behalf for benefits under your uninsured motorist (UM) coverage. This coverage protects you and your family when you are struck by a person who failed to purchase the minimum auto insurance coverage required by law.
- If a negligent driver causes you harm but does not have sufficient insurance coverage to pay for all your losses in an auto accident, we can also protect you by filing a claim under your underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage.