Connecticut Emergency Room Negligence Attorney
During a crisis, the emergency room can be your only resort. But when emergency room malpractice occurs, let Kocian Law Group be your first resort.
We can help you recoup damages from injuries caused by emergency room malpractice as well as help you cover future medical expenses and time out of work due to your injuries.
Some common emergency room errors are:
- failure to diagnose an illness or injury
- giving the wrong medication
- giving the wrong dosage of medication
- errors with inserting or removing an IV
- faulty interpretation of test results
- failure to perform reasonable tests
- mistakes during performances of tests leading to misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- making a patient wait too long for treatment
- sending the patient home without making the right diagnosis causing them to suffer injury or death from the failure to obtain proper care
Even during an emergency situation, you are entitled to medical care that meets the standard of care. Emergency errors can lead to numerous long-lasting consequences and even death. If a loved one has died due to errors in an emergency room, you may have a case for wrongful death.
At Kocian Law Group, we have decades of experience dealing with medical malpractice. We can help you determine if an error in the emergency room led to injury or death. Let our expertise give you peace of mind. Even if the original error cannot be corrected, you should still not have to deal with outstanding bills and long-term care worries brought about by medical negligence.