Our Approach to Personal Injury Cases
We know that when you come to Kocian Law Group needing legal representation, you have high expectations — and you should. Our focus is always on client needs.
In the pursuit of our vision, we are driven by the following core values. The needs of our clients come first — our primary purpose is to serve our clientele. Our philosophy is to put the needs of our client’s first. How do we accomplish this goal?
- Our systems for providing legal counsel are client friendly. Our personal injury attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and support staff provide a seamless legal experience for our clients in order to obtain the highest possible recovery. Law firm members are trained internally (at Kocian Law Group University) so that they can assist clients with all aspects of personal injury cases.
- Your phone calls are promptly returned to provide you with the information you need when you need it. We take your call immediately. Your questions get addressed immediately.
- We meet with our clients regularly to provide ongoing updates and case status. Unlike other firms who merely “call” their clients at set intervals, we actually meet in person, face-to-face.
- You regularly meet with a firm lawyer when you come to our office with a case. Some law firms ‘screen’ cases using support staff, but we feel that your interests are best served by having an experienced attorney review your case from the onset.
- We use our decades of experience to suggest solutions for your accident injuries. We know how to assist you in obtaining proper medical care, and see to it that your lost wages are paid. We handle all aspects of any claim from making sure that you are provided a rental car and have your property damage resolved, to the final settlement paperwork.
- We spare no expense to properly present your case. Our firm will hire the experts necessary to properly present your claim, obtain the records required to advance your cause and meticulously prepare the case for any appearances and meetings. Our legal team is experienced in handling more complex claims for which we have prepared “Day in the Life” video presentations to memorialize our client’s injuries and obtain the maximum compensation for their damages.
Convenient Office Locations And Excellent Client Service
We have multiple office locations throughout Connecticut, including in Hartford, Waterbury, Manchester and New Britain. Call our office at 860-730-6100 for information on setting up a free initial consultation.