Are you suffering from neurological symptoms that interfere with your ability to keep a job or support your family? If so, let the Kocian Law Group help you apply for Social Security disability benefits. We have helped many clients secure disability benefits based upon neurological disorders like:
- epilepsy and related disorders
- multiple sclerosis
- central nervous system (CNS) accidents
- Lou Gehrig’s disease, also known as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- peripheral neuropathies
The resounding success of the Kocian Law Group in pursuing Social Security disability claims is due, in large part, to the drive and dedication with which we approach each case. We have even been successful in securing past-due benefits for our clients, which has resulted in immense changes in their circumstances and helped them attain a measure of security.
In determining whether you are disabled, the Social Security Administration may compare the symptoms you describe to your medical records. The purpose of this analysis is to determine whether your symptoms make sense in the context of your diagnosis, test results, and other information. The SSA may also examine other evidence, like your own statements about your condition, your medical history, your diagnosis, the prescribed treatment and whether you have followed it, your daily activities, your efforts to work, and any other evidence showing how your impairment(s) and any related symptoms affect your ability to work.
If you choose to hire a member of the Kocian Law Group to assist you with your claim for disability benefits, rest assured that we will complete the following tasks in the most comprehensive manner:
- Establishing the type and extent of your disabilities by gathering evidence on your behalf.
- Communicating with your treating physicians and other experts who can describe the extent of your disabilities.
- Assure the SSA receives all necessary paperwork and evidence on time, in order to show that you are eligible for benefits.