Other Injuries to Children
Connecticut Injury Lawyers – Kocian Law Group
When someone else’s negligence harms your child, you need legal representation. Connecticut law gives parents and children the right to seek fair, just, and reasonable compensation for injuries inflicted by the negligence or recklessness of others. At the Kocian Law Group, we’re dedicated to helping you fight to protect those rights.
While accidents to children can happen in many different scenarios, some common injuries include:
- playground injuries
- medical malpractice
- negligence in a school or daycare
- dog bites
- car accidents
- defective product injuries
- attractive nuisance leading to injury
When a child is injured by negligence, the types of damages available include compensation for:
- Past economic damages for economic expenses which you have sustained due to the negligence of another such as medical bills, hospital care, lost wages and other expenses which arise due to the injury.
- Future economic damages for expenses you will incur in the future due to another’s negligence such as medical bills, hospital care, surgeries and any and all other expenses which arise due to the injury,
- Past non-economic damages for the past pain and suffering you may have suffered due to another’s negligence, and
- Future non-economic damages for the future pain and suffering, and any permanent disability, you may have suffered due to another’s negligence,
At the Kocian Law Group, you can expect to meet personally with a qualified lawyer who will help you through the process of seeking legal remedies step by step. We start by obtaining a detailed history of the event and obtain necessary information about the nature and extent of the child’s injuries and the disabilities he or she faces as a result. We use this information to build the strongest possible case on your behalf. Contact us today to learn more.